RSI’s culture is dynamic and friendly. Our office is centrally located in the Chicago loop, steps away from public transit. Our team consists of passionate and driven engineers working as a team to make an impact. When we are not working, RSI hosts monthly office-wide activities. Some past events have included: Cubs game, Bulls game, Escape room, ping pong contests in the office, bowling, laser tag, whirlyball, beer/scotch tasting, waterpark, board games, etc.
About Full-Time Position
- To understand a customer’s application and pick the right electro-mechanical hardware solution
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Learn and write turn-key software solutions.
- Create and maintain usable and readable documentation.
Our ideal candidate is one who has taken the initiative to build and design something they are passionate about in their spare time or for a project during coursework. A successful application engineer is someone who loves to think outside the box to find good mechanical and electrical hardware solutions. You should be a self motivated individual and willing to work hard to get the job done. Learning our motion controls technology will mostly be a hands-on experience.
The candidate should have:
- A passion for problem solving
- Ability to grasp interaction between complex electro-mechanical systems
- Experience with C++ or C# programming languages is a plus
- Ability to work across disciplines to both receive and provide support (work well with others)
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot hardware and code
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively as needed
- Excellent communication skills
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, comprehensive training, and the opportunity to work in a casual, exciting and innovative environment.
Need more information? Have any questions?
RSI is here to create an effective solution for your instructional needs.
Copyright © 2020 Robotic Systems Integration, Inc. ®