Software & Application Engineer
Job Application for Full-time position
About Software & Applications Engineer Full-Time Position
Our ideal candidate is a self motivated individual who is willing to work hard to get the job done. You absolutely need to be passionate with everyting you do and have good communication skillset. Learning our motion controls technology will mostly be a hands-on experience. RSI has an amazing cultre and your peers will go out of their way to help you. The candidate should have:
- Be amazing at problem solving
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- C, C++ and C# programming skills
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot code
- Ability to design tests and find edge cases
- Strong OO skills including knowledge of design patterns
- Strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- PC OS internals, device driver, threading & interrupt knowledge a plus
- Ability to work independently or be collaborative as needed.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Effective Communication Skills
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, comprehensive training, and the opportunity to work in a casual, exciting and innovative environment.
Need more information? Have any questions?
RSI is here to create an effective solution for your instructional needs.
Copyright © 2020 Robotic Systems Integration, Inc. ®