Introducing Panasonic Minas A6B Series
- Real-time communication: 100Mbit/s via CAN application protocol over EtherCAT (CoE)
- Supports position (pp, csp, hm), velocity (pv, csv) and torque control (tq, cst)
- Manual and automatic damping filters
- Complete set of commands for up to 65535 axes per network
- Supported cycle time of 125μs
- Easy wiring using standard Ethernet cables (CAT5e, up to 100m between units)
- Conforms to the following safety standards: ISO13849-1(PL e, CAT3), EN61508(SIL3), EN62061(SILCL3), EN61800-5-2(SIL3, STO), IEC61326-3-1, IEC60240-1
|MINAS A6 series||A6B|
|Supply voltage||1-/3-phase 200V AC|
|Bandwidth (velocity response)||3200Hz|
|Rated rotational speed||2000-3000 (rpm)|
|Max. rotational speed||3000-6500 (rpm)|
|Control functions||Position, velocity, and torque control|
|IP degree of protection (motor)||IP67|
RapidCode now provides the CartesianRobot class for performing moves in a cartesian space. Through CartesianRobot, our engineers benefit from using a unified API to work with any mechanical/kinematic configuration which accelerates the process from development to production.
RMP Release Notes for version 10.3.2
1- CartesianRobot class for advanced path motion and G-Code with kinematics.
2- RapidSetup Dashboard.
3- RapidSetup NetworkData filtering and pinning, mouse wheel zoom.
RSI has integrated Linmot C1250 EtherCAT DC drive with RMP EtherCAT motion controller. The drive is for demanding tasks with axis and NC synchronization.
customers have automated with help of our products and team.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to receive news about product update and innovation.
© 2021 Robotic Systems, Inc.
Terms of Service