Introducing Panasonic Minas A6B Series
- Real-time communication: 100Mbit/s via CAN application protocol over EtherCAT (CoE)
- Supports position (pp, csp, hm), velocity (pv, csv) and torque control (tq, cst)
- Manual and automatic damping filters
- Complete set of commands for up to 65535 axes per network
- Supported cycle time of 125μs
- Easy wiring using standard Ethernet cables (CAT5e, up to 100m between units)
- Conforms to the following safety standards: ISO13849-1(PL e, CAT3), EN61508(SIL3), EN62061(SILCL3), EN61800-5-2(SIL3, STO), IEC61326-3-1, IEC60240-1
|MINAS A6 series||A6B|
|Supply voltage||1-/3-phase 200V AC|
|Bandwidth (velocity response)||3200Hz|
|Rated rotational speed||2000-3000 (rpm)|
|Max. rotational speed||3000-6500 (rpm)|
|Control functions||Position, velocity, and torque control|
|IP degree of protection (motor)||IP67|
RSI is pleased to announce the integration of Fuji Electric Alpha7 Series
RSI is pleased to announce the integration of Delta IO R1-EC Series
We have integrated Google Custom Search Engine (CSE) to our pages so now you can easily search for content in Website, API, Tools, Knowledge Base, and Tools from one place with higher accuracy.
100+ Customers Are Automating Today With Help Of Our Products and Team.
Contact Us So We Can Help You Start Automating Today!
RSI is here to provide you with more information and create an effective solution for your instructional needs.
Copyright © 2020 Robotic Systems Integration, Inc. ®