Introducing Panasonic Minas A6B Series
- Real-time communication: 100Mbit/s via CAN application protocol over EtherCAT (CoE)
- Supports position (pp, csp, hm), velocity (pv, csv) and torque control (tq, cst)
- Manual and automatic damping filters
- Complete set of commands for up to 65535 axes per network
- Supported cycle time of 125μs
- Easy wiring using standard Ethernet cables (CAT5e, up to 100m between units)
- Conforms to the following safety standards: ISO13849-1(PL e, CAT3), EN61508(SIL3), EN62061(SILCL3), EN61800-5-2(SIL3, STO), IEC61326-3-1, IEC60240-1
|MINAS A6 series||A6B|
|Supply voltage||1-/3-phase 200V AC|
|Bandwidth (velocity response)||3200Hz|
|Rated rotational speed||2000-3000 (rpm)|
|Max. rotational speed||3000-6500 (rpm)|
|Control functions||Position, velocity, and torque control|
|IP degree of protection (motor)||IP67|
Chicago's official Christmas tree has arrived for the holidays. The tree is a 45-foot-tall blue spruce. The Christmas tree lighting ceremony is held every year in November...
RSI has integrated Alicat’s EtherCAT compatible mass flow controller with RMP EtherCAT motion controller. Alicat instruments rapidly and precisely monitor and control critical process parameters.
RSI has integrated Mitsubishi MR-J5 drive with RMP EtherCAT motion controller. This is a very powerful drive with many advanced features.
customers have automated with help of our products and team.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to receive news about product update and innovation.