Introducing Panasonic Minas A6B Series
- Real-time communication: 100Mbit/s via CAN application protocol over EtherCAT (CoE)
- Supports position (pp, csp, hm), velocity (pv, csv) and torque control (tq, cst)
- Manual and automatic damping filters
- Complete set of commands for up to 65535 axes per network
- Supported cycle time of 125μs
- Easy wiring using standard Ethernet cables (CAT5e, up to 100m between units)
- Conforms to the following safety standards: ISO13849-1(PL e, CAT3), EN61508(SIL3), EN62061(SILCL3), EN61800-5-2(SIL3, STO), IEC61326-3-1, IEC60240-1
|MINAS A6 series||A6B|
|Supply voltage||1-/3-phase 200V AC|
|Bandwidth (velocity response)||3200Hz|
|Rated rotational speed||2000-3000 (rpm)|
|Max. rotational speed||3000-6500 (rpm)|
|Control functions||Position, velocity, and torque control|
|IP degree of protection (motor)||IP67|
RSI has 3D printed and built a demo kit using Fastech ServoII mini products. Our evaluation program allows a user to test out the servo demo kits using our RMP EtherCAT motion controller.
The machine emulates a large belt sander with an X-Y table under it that polishes stainless steel vents and grills. It’s been great working with Kennard through the entire development process. The case study includes UI screens and Q&A.
IGEMS is a leader in providing advanced CAD, CAM, and NEST software solutions to waterjet manufacturers all around the world. The IGEMS team is exceptionally talented and it’s been a pleasure working with the team. Case study includes Q&A.
customers have automated with help of our products and team.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to receive news about product update and innovation.