Introducing Panasonic Minas A6B Series
- Real-time communication: 100Mbit/s via CAN application protocol over EtherCAT (CoE)
- Supports position (pp, csp, hm), velocity (pv, csv) and torque control (tq, cst)
- Manual and automatic damping filters
- Complete set of commands for up to 65535 axes per network
- Supported cycle time of 125μs
- Easy wiring using standard Ethernet cables (CAT5e, up to 100m between units)
- Conforms to the following safety standards: ISO13849-1(PL e, CAT3), EN61508(SIL3), EN62061(SILCL3), EN61800-5-2(SIL3, STO), IEC61326-3-1, IEC60240-1
|MINAS A6 series||A6B|
|Supply voltage||1-/3-phase 200V AC|
|Bandwidth (velocity response)||3200Hz|
|Rated rotational speed||2000-3000 (rpm)|
|Max. rotational speed||3000-6500 (rpm)|
|Control functions||Position, velocity, and torque control|
|IP degree of protection (motor)||IP67|
Since we leveraged SWIG for our C# api last year, the RMP motion controller could be programmed in numerous programming languages such as Python, Java, Ruby, D, Go, Guile, etc.
RSI has integrated Keyence DL-EC1A Communication Unit with RMP EtherCAT motion controller.
RapidPortal is our new online customer portal where customers can download licenses and in the future see data analytics.
customers have automated with help of our products and team.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to receive news about product update and innovation.
© 2021 Robotic Systems, Inc.
Terms of Service