Introducing Mitsubishi MR-J4-TM Demo Unit
RSI has 3D printed and built a demo kit using Mitsubishi MR-J4-TM EtherCAT servo drive for potential customers. Our 60-day evaluation program allows a user to test out the servo demo kits using our RMP EtherCAT motion controller.
Our demo kit enables a user to not only test basic motion features but also leverage the drive dedicated inputs.
Call us today to receive a Mitsubishi MR-J4-TM demo kit for evaluation.
Learn more about the Mitsubishi MR-J4-TM drive.
- CAN application protocol over EtherCAT (COE) – Standard IEC61158 Type12 CAN application protocol over EtherCAT (CoE) and IEC61800-7 CiA402 drive profile provides excellent compatibility with common controllers and easy system integration.
- One-Touch Auto-Tuning™ – Fast, trouble free servo tuning that really works. Get optimum performance with no tuning experience necessary.
- High speed update rates – Communication cycles as fast as 250 µs
- Short settling times – Industry-leading performance with 2.5 kHz speed frequency response
- High resolution encoders – High speed and accuracy with absolute 4,194,304 pulse/rev encoders
- Advanced Vibration Suppression Control II™ – Suppress vibration both on the load and the machine base
- Clean installation – No additional motion controllers or protocol converters are required
- Machine diagnosis function – Avoid unnecessary downtime due to mechanical component wear and tear
- Reduce downtime – Vibration Tough Drive™ feature automatically readjusts when a change in machine resonance frequency is detected, reducing wear and tear on mechanical components and maintaining optimal performance. As mechanical components wear, the machine diagnosis function will detect changes in machine parts (ball screw, guide, bearing, belts) and changes in the vibration of the system. The MR Configurator2 software analyzes the data to aid in scheduling preventative maintenance.
- Improve machine efficiency – The MR-J4 servo drives feature advanced One-Touch Auto-Tuning that sets gains and filters in real-time. Over the life cycle of the machine, continuous tuning optimizes gains to minimize setting time and eliminate overshoot.
- Improves system performance and efficiency – The MR-J4-TM brings the benefits of its high performance, ease of use, and quality you expect from Mitsubishi Electric. It improves system integration and flexibility with the open industrial real-time and deterministic EtherCAT (CoE) network.
Supported Modes and Functions include:
- CSP– Cyclic Synchronous Position mode
- CSV – Cyclic Synchronous Velocity mode
- CST – Cyclic Synchronous Torque mode
- PP – Profile Position mode
- PV – Profile Velocity mode
- TQ – Profile Torque mode
- HM – Homing mode
- Synchronous Communication mode
- Free-run mode
- PDO Mapping
- Touch Probe
RSI has fully integrated Ingenia’s CAPITAN XCR Servo Drive with RMP EtherCAT PC based motion controller
Since we leveraged SWIG for our C# api last year, the RMP motion controller could be programmed in numerous programming languages such as Python, Java, Ruby, D, Go, Guile, etc.
RSI has integrated Keyence DL-EC1A Communication Unit with RMP EtherCAT motion controller.
RapidPortal is our new online customer portal where customers can download licenses and in the future see data analytics.
RMP Release Notes for version 10.2.1
We are excited to introduce Shota Nemoto at RSI. Shota is joining us as a Software Engineer and will help us develop innovative and exciting products.
Chicago's official Christmas tree has arrived for the holidays. The tree is a 45-foot-tall blue spruce. The Christmas tree lighting ceremony is held every year in November...
RSI has integrated Alicat’s EtherCAT compatible mass flow controller with RMP EtherCAT motion controller. Alicat instruments rapidly and precisely monitor and control critical process parameters.
RSI has integrated Mitsubishi MR-J5 drive with RMP EtherCAT motion controller. This is a very powerful drive with many advanced features.
customers have automated with help of our products and team.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to receive news about product update and innovation.
© 2021 Robotic Systems, Inc.
Terms of Service