RMP Release Notes 10.2
- NodeInfo.xml <Unsupported state=”bootstrap”> support.
- Axis.BacklashValueGet() added.
- RsiError message improvements.
- Visual C++ 2019 x64 redistributables included in installer.
- RapidCode64.dll embedded in RapidCode64.NET.dll (also true for x86 DLLs).
- RapidSetup and utilities provided as 64-bit (x64) apps instead of 32-bit (x86).
- RSI.System.dll code moved into RapidCode64.Net.dll.
- ENI generation library update.
- Leadshine CS3E Drive support.
- Hiwin ED1F support.
SerialNumberGet() returns an unsigned 32-bit integer.
- Schneider drive warning support.
- Schneider ILA support.
- Mitsubishi MRJ5 MultiAxis drive support.
- RapidSetup – when changing MultiAxisCount.
- Legacy license file issue.
RSI has fully integrated Ingenia’s CAPITAN XCR Servo Drive with RMP EtherCAT PC based motion controller
Since we leveraged SWIG for our C# api last year, the RMP motion controller could be programmed in numerous programming languages such as Python, Java, Ruby, D, Go, Guile, etc.
RSI has integrated Keyence DL-EC1A Communication Unit with RMP EtherCAT motion controller.
RapidPortal is our new online customer portal where customers can download licenses and in the future see data analytics.
We are excited to introduce Shota Nemoto at RSI. Shota is joining us as a Software Engineer and will help us develop innovative and exciting products.
Chicago's official Christmas tree has arrived for the holidays. The tree is a 45-foot-tall blue spruce. The Christmas tree lighting ceremony is held every year in November...
RSI has integrated Alicat’s EtherCAT compatible mass flow controller with RMP EtherCAT motion controller. Alicat instruments rapidly and precisely monitor and control critical process parameters.
RSI has integrated Mitsubishi MR-J5 drive with RMP EtherCAT motion controller. This is a very powerful drive with many advanced features.
RMP Release Notes for version 10.1.0
customers have automated with help of our products and team.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to receive news about product update and innovation.
© 2021 Robotic Systems, Inc.
Terms of Service