RMP Release Notes 10.3.1
- Safety over EtherCAT (FSoE) support (requires feature license).
- RapidSequencer C# API.
- RapidSetup Sequencer IDE vastly improved.
- Nidec M750 drive support.
- RapidSetup – new UI for the G-Code feature.
- RapidCode – checking for INtime minimum version of 6.4.x.
- NodeInfo – Yaskawa default support of Velocity Actual added.
- RapidSequencer – improve idle performance.
- RapidSequencer – discovery speed improvement.
- RapidSequencer – UI improvements.
- RapidSequencer requires INtime 6.4.21125.2.
- RapidSequencer changed server architecture to be fully asynchronous.
- RapidSequencer migrated IPC/RPC mechanisms to gRPC.
- RapidSequencer – fix output when debugging.
- RapidSequencer – fix uninitialized integrals in compiler errors.
- RapidSetup – improved handling of missing ESI files.
- RapidSequencer with various general improvements.
RSI has integrated Mitsubishi MR-JET drive with RMP EtherCAT motion controller. The servo amplifiers support linear servo motors in addition to the rotary servo motors.
RapidCode now provides the CartesianRobot class for performing moves in a cartesian space. Through CartesianRobot, our engineers benefit from using a unified API to work with any mechanical/kinematic configuration which accelerates the process from development to production.
A G-Code interpolator and UI. The G-Code interpolator is also accessible through the RapidCode API. Simple applications can use the UI to reach production quickly.
RSI has integrated Nidec’s Digitax HD M753 EtherCAT Servo Drive with RMP EtherCAT PC based motion controller
RSI has fully integrated Ingenia’s CAPITAN XCR Servo Drive with RMP EtherCAT PC based motion controller
Since we leveraged SWIG for our C# api last year, the RMP motion controller could be programmed in numerous programming languages such as Python, Java, Ruby, D, Go, Guile, etc.
RSI has integrated Keyence DL-EC1A Communication Unit with RMP EtherCAT motion controller.
RapidPortal is our new online customer portal where customers can download licenses and in the future see data analytics.
RMP Release Notes for version 10.2.1
customers have automated with help of our products and team.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to receive news about product update and innovation.
© 2021 Robotic Systems, Inc.
Terms of Service