RMP Release Notes 8.1.0
- User Limits in RapidSetup.
- User Limits Single-Shot feature.
- User Limits API additions to get configurations.
- MotionController::AddressFromString and StringFromAddress methods.
- Support for INtime USB keys.
- Additional Beckhoff Analog Input detection.
- UserLimitConditionSet for 32-bit masking now uses uint32 for bitmasking types.
- UserLimitConditionSet for 64-bit double comparison no longer requires a mask parameter.
- Global Mutex for windows services.
- RapidSetup error reporting improvements.
None this release.
RapidCode now provides the CartesianRobot class for performing moves in a cartesian space. Through CartesianRobot, our engineers benefit from using a unified API to work with any mechanical/kinematic configuration which accelerates the process from development to production.
RMP Release Notes for version 10.3.2
1- CartesianRobot class for advanced path motion and G-Code with kinematics.
2- RapidSetup Dashboard.
3- RapidSetup NetworkData filtering and pinning, mouse wheel zoom.
RSI has integrated Linmot C1250 EtherCAT DC drive with RMP EtherCAT motion controller. The drive is for demanding tasks with axis and NC synchronization.
customers have automated with help of our products and team.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to receive news about product update and innovation.
© 2021 Robotic Systems, Inc.
Terms of Service