RMP Release Notes 8.1.0
- User Limits in RapidSetup.
- User Limits Single-Shot feature.
- User Limits API additions to get configurations.
- MotionController::AddressFromString and StringFromAddress methods.
- Support for INtime USB keys.
- Additional Beckhoff Analog Input detection.
- UserLimitConditionSet for 32-bit masking now uses uint32 for bitmasking types.
- UserLimitConditionSet for 64-bit double comparison no longer requires a mask parameter.
- Global Mutex for windows services.
- RapidSetup error reporting improvements.
None this release.
Since we leveraged SWIG for our C# api last year, the RMP motion controller could be programmed in numerous programming languages such as Python, Java, Ruby, D, Go, Guile, etc.
RSI has integrated Keyence DL-EC1A Communication Unit with RMP EtherCAT motion controller.
RapidPortal is our new online customer portal where customers can download licenses and in the future see data analytics.
customers have automated with help of our products and team.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to receive news about product update and innovation.
© 2021 Robotic Systems, Inc.
Terms of Service