RMP Release Notes 8.1.3
- RapidSetup Axis and MultiAxis repeat motion disabled on errors, amp disabled, and switching views.
- RMPNetwork sets Amp Fault for each axis on shutdown.
- UserLimit methods now use cached AxisCount to improve performance.
- SourceNameGet() no longer throws exception when it cannot read extra Amp Fault text.
- None this release
- RapidSetup – SDO Read/Write string values.
- 64-bit RapidCode libraries now support tracing and home logging.
- RMPNetwork intermittent shutdown issues when nodes lose power or are disconnected.
- RapidSetup – Axis Master-based Homing: Move To Zero and Log Homing were reversed.
- RapidSetup – unable to set Home Method 18.
RSI is pleased to announce the integration of Fastech Ezi-SERVOII EtherCAT series.
A compensator can be used to add a delta offset on the position of one axis based on the position of one or two axis. An example use case would compensating the Z (vertical)...
Hi, I hope that you are well during what is becoming a more surreal time right now. I wanted to send you a quick message to reassure you that RSI operations including...
100+ Customers Are Automating Today With Help Of Our Products and Team.
Contact Us So We Can Help You Start Automating Today!
RSI is here to provide you with more information and create an effective solution for your instructional needs.
Copyright © 2020 Robotic Systems Integration, Inc. ®