RMP Release Notes 8.1.3
- RapidSetup Axis and MultiAxis repeat motion disabled on errors, amp disabled, and switching views.
- RMPNetwork sets Amp Fault for each axis on shutdown.
- UserLimit methods now use cached AxisCount to improve performance.
- SourceNameGet() no longer throws exception when it cannot read extra Amp Fault text.
- None this release
- RapidSetup – SDO Read/Write string values.
- 64-bit RapidCode libraries now support tracing and home logging.
- RMPNetwork intermittent shutdown issues when nodes lose power or are disconnected.
- RapidSetup – Axis Master-based Homing: Move To Zero and Log Homing were reversed.
- RapidSetup – unable to set Home Method 18.
RSI has 3D printed and built a demo kit using Fastech ServoII mini products. Our evaluation program allows a user to test out the servo demo kits using our RMP EtherCAT motion controller.
The machine emulates a large belt sander with an X-Y table under it that polishes stainless steel vents and grills. It’s been great working with Kennard through the entire development process. The case study includes UI screens and Q&A.
IGEMS is a leader in providing advanced CAD, CAM, and NEST software solutions to waterjet manufacturers all around the world. The IGEMS team is exceptionally talented and it’s been a pleasure working with the team. Case study includes Q&A.
customers have automated with help of our products and team.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to receive news about product update and innovation.