RMP Release Notes 8.1.3
- RapidSetup Axis and MultiAxis repeat motion disabled on errors, amp disabled, and switching views.
- RMPNetwork sets Amp Fault for each axis on shutdown.
- UserLimit methods now use cached AxisCount to improve performance.
- SourceNameGet() no longer throws exception when it cannot read extra Amp Fault text.
- None this release
- RapidSetup – SDO Read/Write string values.
- 64-bit RapidCode libraries now support tracing and home logging.
- RMPNetwork intermittent shutdown issues when nodes lose power or are disconnected.
- RapidSetup – Axis Master-based Homing: Move To Zero and Log Homing were reversed.
- RapidSetup – unable to set Home Method 18.
Chicago's official Christmas tree has arrived for the holidays. The tree is a 45-foot-tall blue spruce. The Christmas tree lighting ceremony is held every year in November...
RSI has integrated Alicat’s EtherCAT compatible mass flow controller with RMP EtherCAT motion controller. Alicat instruments rapidly and precisely monitor and control critical process parameters.
RSI has integrated Mitsubishi MR-J5 drive with RMP EtherCAT motion controller. This is a very powerful drive with many advanced features.
customers have automated with help of our products and team.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to receive news about product update and innovation.