RMP Release Notes 8.1.3
- RapidSetup Axis and MultiAxis repeat motion disabled on errors, amp disabled, and switching views.
- RMPNetwork sets Amp Fault for each axis on shutdown.
- UserLimit methods now use cached AxisCount to improve performance.
- SourceNameGet() no longer throws exception when it cannot read extra Amp Fault text.
- None this release
- RapidSetup – SDO Read/Write string values.
- 64-bit RapidCode libraries now support tracing and home logging.
- RMPNetwork intermittent shutdown issues when nodes lose power or are disconnected.
- RapidSetup – Axis Master-based Homing: Move To Zero and Log Homing were reversed.
- RapidSetup – unable to set Home Method 18.
RapidCode now provides the CartesianRobot class for performing moves in a cartesian space. Through CartesianRobot, our engineers benefit from using a unified API to work with any mechanical/kinematic configuration which accelerates the process from development to production.
RMP Release Notes for version 10.3.2
1- CartesianRobot class for advanced path motion and G-Code with kinematics.
2- RapidSetup Dashboard.
3- RapidSetup NetworkData filtering and pinning, mouse wheel zoom.
RSI has integrated Linmot C1250 EtherCAT DC drive with RMP EtherCAT motion controller. The drive is for demanding tasks with axis and NC synchronization.
customers have automated with help of our products and team.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to receive news about product update and innovation.
© 2021 Robotic Systems, Inc.
Terms of Service