RMP Release Notes 8.1.4
- Axis.DriveIndexGet support.
- NetworkNode.AxisCountGet() added.
- Custom timeouts available with overloads to NetworkStart and Service Channel functions.
- ControlWord Bits On/Off added to EtherCATNodeInfo.xml.
- Expanded options available to NetworkOutputAddressGet.
- Working Directory Display Added to File Tab.
Fixed an issue with Remote Desktop when using USB dongle licenses.
Fixed Error 7170 (thread running) when calling MotionController::Delete().
RapidCode now provides the CartesianRobot class for performing moves in a cartesian space. Through CartesianRobot, our engineers benefit from using a unified API to work with any mechanical/kinematic configuration which accelerates the process from development to production.
RMP Release Notes for version 10.3.2
1- CartesianRobot class for advanced path motion and G-Code with kinematics.
2- RapidSetup Dashboard.
3- RapidSetup NetworkData filtering and pinning, mouse wheel zoom.
RSI has integrated Linmot C1250 EtherCAT DC drive with RMP EtherCAT motion controller. The drive is for demanding tasks with axis and NC synchronization.
customers have automated with help of our products and team.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to receive news about product update and innovation.
© 2021 Robotic Systems, Inc.
Terms of Service