RMP Release Notes 8.1.4
- Axis.DriveIndexGet support.
- NetworkNode.AxisCountGet() added.
- Custom timeouts available with overloads to NetworkStart and Service Channel functions.
- ControlWord Bits On/Off added to EtherCATNodeInfo.xml.
- Expanded options available to NetworkOutputAddressGet.
- Working Directory Display Added to File Tab.
Fixed an issue with Remote Desktop when using USB dongle licenses.
Fixed Error 7170 (thread running) when calling MotionController::Delete().
RSI has fully integrated Ingenia’s CAPITAN XCR Servo Drive with RMP EtherCAT PC based motion controller
Since we leveraged SWIG for our C# api last year, the RMP motion controller could be programmed in numerous programming languages such as Python, Java, Ruby, D, Go, Guile, etc.
RSI has integrated Keyence DL-EC1A Communication Unit with RMP EtherCAT motion controller.
customers have automated with help of our products and team.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to receive news about product update and innovation.
© 2021 Robotic Systems, Inc.
Terms of Service