RMP Release Notes 8.3.0
- Ability to create Compensators with the same input and output Axis.
- Compensators use raw encoder counts and not User Units.
- Fastech EZI-SERVO EtherCAT drive integration.
- Fastech EZI-SERVO ALL drive integration.
- SDO Read/Write and AKDASCIICommand() thread-safe locking.
- VM3 when viewing memory dump file’s word orientation for 64-bit double precision values.
Since we leveraged SWIG for our C# api last year, the RMP motion controller could be programmed in numerous programming languages such as Python, Java, Ruby, D, Go, Guile, etc.
RSI has integrated Keyence DL-EC1A Communication Unit with RMP EtherCAT motion controller.
RapidPortal is our new online customer portal where customers can download licenses and in the future see data analytics.
customers have automated with help of our products and team.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to receive news about product update and innovation.
© 2021 Robotic Systems, Inc.
Terms of Service