Introducing Nidec’s Digitax HD M753 modular servo drive
Digitax HD M753 EtherCAT features an integrated 2-port EtherCAT switch for easy integration into centralized motion control applications.
- 300% peak current performance pulse-duty overload
- Optimized control loops for high dynamic performance
- 62.5 μs current loop
- 250 μs position and speed loop
- Up to 16 kHz switching frequency (default ratings specified at 8 kHz)
- Supports a wide range of feedback technologies including Quadrature, SinCos (including absolute), SSI, BiSS, EnDat (up to 4 Mb with EnDat 2.2) and resolvers
- Maximum performance package with high torque density, low inertia Unimotor hd servo motors
- On-board Advanced Motion Controller for distributed 1.5 axis motion control
- High speed network synchronization of less than 1 μs jitter
- 1.6 in (40 mm) drive width and option bracket adds 0.86 in (22 mm), providing a highly competitive maximum drive width of 2.44 in (62 mm)
- MCi210 Machine Control module for complete standalone capability, removing the need for an external controller
- Reduce cabinet height by directly stacking rows of drives. Patented Ultraflow™ technology expels heat directly outside of the cabinet through the rear of the drive (drive heat dissipation can also be achieved via vents on the top of the drive, as standard).
- Fits into cabinets just 8 in (200 mm) deep
Easy installation and setup
- DIN rail alignment
- Kits for easy multi-axis installation
- Single motor cable and electronic motor name plate for fast set up
- Seamless motor-drive pairing with Unimotor hd servo motors from Control Techniques
- Easy access pluggable connectors
- Rapid commissioning with the Unidrive M Connect PC tool and SD cards
- Operate with any automation product via EtherCAT- Operate with motion controllers, motion PLCs and Industrial PCs via built-in EtherCAT- Dual 100 Mbps EtherCAT interfaces for use with in line topologies- Non-cyclic data communication using the CoE mailbox
- Flexibility for all applications achieved through full access to drive functions- CANopen over EtherCAT (CoE) including:
- CIA-402 profile
- Cyclic sync position mode
- Interpolated position mode
- Velocity mode
- Profile torque mode
- SDO access to all profile objects and drive parameters
- Reduced downtime with machine safety- Integrated dual safe torque off- Meets SIL3 (Safety Integrity Level 3) and PLe (Performance Level e)
RapidCode now provides the CartesianRobot class for performing moves in a cartesian space. Through CartesianRobot, our engineers benefit from using a unified API to work with any mechanical/kinematic configuration which accelerates the process from development to production.
RMP Release Notes for version 10.3.2
1- CartesianRobot class for advanced path motion and G-Code with kinematics.
2- RapidSetup Dashboard.
3- RapidSetup NetworkData filtering and pinning, mouse wheel zoom.
RSI has integrated Linmot C1250 EtherCAT DC drive with RMP EtherCAT motion controller. The drive is for demanding tasks with axis and NC synchronization.
customers have automated with help of our products and team.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to receive news about product update and innovation.
© 2021 Robotic Systems, Inc.
Terms of Service