|Country of Origin||
1 – 6 Amps, 7 – 24 Amps, 25 – 72 Amps
100 – 240 VAC, 240 – 480 VAC
Servo Drive for demanding tasks with axis and NC synchronization.
- EtherCAT Max. 100Mbps transfer rate
- 2-axis closed-loop stepper drive
- K221 : Current 1.8A / axis
- Bi-polar current driving system
- Resolution : 500~50,000 pulse / revolution
- Encoder feedback
- DIP switch for address setting
- Dimensions : L-75 x W-140 x H-47 mm
|Serial Interface||Fast Ethernet, Full-Duplex|
|Distributed clock||0.5 / 1 / 2 / 4 ms|
|Cable type||CAT5 UTP / STP Ethernet cable|
|Transmission speed||100 Mbps|
|CiA402 device profile||CSP, PP, Home|
|Incremental encoder input||±EA x2, ±EB x2|
|Encoder index signal input||±EZ x2|
|MI/O input signal||PEL x2, MEL x2, ORG x2, and EMG x2|
|User I/O signal||4DI, 2DO|
|Position control||Incremental / Absolute mode
Data range: 32 bits
|Homing mode||ORG, EZ, Limit & totally 31 types|
|Drive model||2-phase, bi-polar current driving system|
|Resolution||500 ~ 50,000 pulse / revolution configured by software|
|Current setting||1.8A / axis.|
|LED indicator||PWR, RUN, ERR, PEL, MEL, ORG, EMG|
|Power consumption||3.1W typical (130mA / 24VDC) no load|
|Ambient temperature||In use: 0~50℃
In storage: -20~70℃
|Humidity||In use: 35~85% (Noncondensing)
In storage: 10~90% (Noncondensing)
- CAN application protocol over EtherCAT (COE) – Standard IEC61158 Type12 CAN application protocol over EtherCAT (CoE) and IEC61800-7 CiA402 drive profile provides excellent compatibility with common controllers and easy system integration.
- One-Touch Auto-Tuning™ – Fast, trouble free servo tuning that really works. Get optimum performance with no tuning experience necessary.
- High speed update rates – Communication cycles as fast as 250 µs
- Short settling times – Industry-leading performance with 2.5 kHz speed frequency response
- High resolution encoders – High speed and accuracy with absolute 4,194,304 pulse/rev encoders
- Advanced Vibration Suppression Control II™ – Suppress vibration both on the load and the machine base
- Clean installation – No additional motion controllers or protocol converters are required
- Machine diagnosis function – Avoid unnecessary downtime due to mechanical component wear and tear
- Reduce downtime – Vibration Tough Drive™ feature automatically readjusts when a change in machine resonance frequency is detected, reducing wear and tear on mechanical components and maintaining optimal performance. As mechanical components wear, the machine diagnosis function will detect changes in machine parts (ball screw, guide, bearing, belts) and changes in the vibration of the system. The MR Configurator2 software analyzes the data to aid in scheduling preventative maintenance.
- Improve machine efficiency – The MR-J4 servo drives feature advanced One-Touch Auto-Tuning that sets gains and filters in real-time. Over the life cycle of the machine, continuous tuning optimizes gains to minimize setting time and eliminate overshoot.
- Improves system performance and efficiency – The MR-J4-TM brings the benefits of its high performance, ease of use, and quality you expect from Mitsubishi Electric. It improves system integration and flexibility with the open industrial real-time and deterministic EtherCAT (CoE) network.
Supported Modes and Functions include:
CSP– Cyclic Synchronous Position mode
CSV – Cyclic Synchronous Velocity mode
CST – Cyclic Synchronous Torque mode
PP – Profile Position mode
PV – Profile Velocity mode
TQ – Profile Torque mode
HM – Homing mode
Synchronous Communication mode
Learn about our PC-based motion controller to use with this node
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to receive news about product update and innovation.
© 2021 Robotic Systems, Inc.
Terms of Service