Automatic Washing Systems
Washing enormous mining trucks or municipal sewage tanks takes a very long time and it can also be very hazardous. Our customer and RSI worked together to develop a system that enable operators to quickly define wash patterns for up to 100 monitors from a centralized control panel. The 3 axis monitors (Pan, Tilt, Nozzle) coordinate with each other to wash enormous mining trucks, railroad cars, and sewage tanks. These monitors are even used for fire fighting systems and to deter pirates from boarding cargo ships!
Services Provided by RSI
Custom Control Algorithm Design – RSI assisted in the development of a custom control algorithm which applies a torque bias to opposing motors to eliminate backlash. Coupled with our Dual Loop Feedback feature, this architecture yielded significantly improved tracking accuracy and performance.
Hardware Selection – RSI assisted with the selection of the servo system including the motors, drives, gearheads, precision encoders, and gear segments to withstand the worst elements of nature.
Slice I/O Tab
- RSI Custom Designed HMI
- sRMP EtherCAT Motion Controller
- Washdown Servo Motors
- EtherCAT Servo Drives
- Improved safety for operators.
- Reduced labor costs of manual cleanings.
- Allows operators to create wash patterns quickly and effortlessly.
- Highly flexible solution which can be used in a wide array of washing and firefighting applications.
- Reduced installation costs.
- Extremely reliable system.
customers have automated with help of our products and team.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to receive news about product update and innovation.