Date: April, 2019
Collaborative Robot – The robot (RapidArm) moves scanning for mail in the box. The vacuum gripper on the robot picks mails when pressure increases. The robot has been configured torque limits to ensure that if a package is not detected then the robot is able to navigate to a different area in the box until a mail is successfully picked up.
- sRMP EtherCAT Motion Controller
- Ultra high Precision Angular Encoders
- Servo Motors
- High Torque Gearheads
- EtherCAT Servo Drives
- Extremely reliable control solution for mission critical applications.
- Custom torque bias control algorithm achieves zero backlash and arc-second system accuracy.
- Real time OS integration for application development.
- High performance tracking ability to target objects on Land, at Sea, or in the Air.
100+ Customers Are Automating Today With Help Of Our Products and Team.
Contact Us So We Can Help You Start Automating Today!
RSI is here to provide you with more information and create an effective solution for your instructional needs.
Copyright © 2020 Robotic Systems Integration, Inc. ®