Robotic Surgical Systems
Performing precise, complex surgery using robotics is an extremely difficult task that requires an advanced and reliable motion controller. RSI engineers worked with our customer to solve many motion challenges with this cutting edge robotic surgical system.
Compay Name: Private
Motion Controller Highlights
Force Control – Our motion controller includes Force/Torque control modes and integration with Force transducers. This enabled our customer to develop Haptic Force Feedback which provides the surgeons with additional awareness and sense of security.
Streaming PT Motion – Our motion controller includes several very powerful streaming motion options which enabled our customer to stream coordinated multi-axis moves to all the robot joints in order to move in an X, Y, Z, reference frame.
Performance and Reliability – When the application can not fail, our customer trusted our high-performance motion controller because it provides the reliability and performance required for robotic surgery.
RTOS Integration – Our customer is running our motion controller with VxWorks alongside our RapidCode API. This architecture is paramount when latency times, performance, and reliability are critical.
- RSI high performance Motion Controller
- Ultra high Precision Angular Encoders
- Servo Motors
- High Torque Compact Gearheads
- Servo Drives
- Extremely reliable control solution for when the application can not fail.
- Force/torque feedback mode enabled customer to provide surgeons with additional awareness and sense of security.
- Real time OS integration for improved performance and reliability.
customers have automated with help of our products and team.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to receive news about product update and innovation.