The industrial automation and robotics field is ripe for innovation. At Robotic Systems Integration (“RSI”), our goal is to develop user friendly software and solve complex problems involving motion, robotics, and vision so our customers are able to program a robot or machine with ease.
RSI’s culture is dynamic and friendly. Our office is centrally located in the Chicago loop, steps away from public transit. Our team consists of passionate and driven engineers working as a team to make an impact. When we are not working, RSI hosts monthly office-wide activities. Some past events have included: Cubs game, Bulls game, Escape room, ping pong contests in the office, bowling, laser tag, whirlyball, beer/scotch tasting, waterpark, board games, etc.
Please carefully review the job opportunities below and apply as indicated. Recent or soon to be college grads are encouraged to apply.
About Full-Time Position:
As an application engineer at RSI, your primary job duties will be:
- To understand a customer’s application and pick the right electro-mechanical hardware solution
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Learn and write turn-key software solutions.
- Create and maintain usable and readable documentation.
Our ideal candidate is one who has taken the initiative to build and design something they are passionate about in their spare time or for a project during coursework. A successful application engineer is someone who loves to think outside the box to find good mechanical and electrical hardware solutions. You should be a self motivated individual and willing to work hard to get the job done. Learning our motion controls technology will mostly be a hands-on experience.
The candidate should have:
- A passion for problem solving
- Ability to grasp interaction between complex electro-mechanical systems
- Experience with C++ or C# programming languages is a plus.
- Ability to work across disciplines to both receive and provide support (work well with others)
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot hardware and code
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively as needed
- Excellent communication skills
Recent or soon to be college grads are encouraged to apply.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, comprehensive training, and the opportunity to work in a casual, exciting and innovative environment.
As a Software Engineer in our company, your primary job duties will be to design, build, test and release our software products. Another key duty will be to provide application support to customers, both on the phone and occasionally travel on-site.
Our ideal candidate is a self motivated individual who is willing to work hard to get the job done. Learning our motion controls technology will mostly be a hands-on experience. The candidate should have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- C, C++ and C# programming skills
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot code
- Ability to design tests and find edge cases
- Strong OO skills including knowledge of design patterns
- Strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- PC OS internals, device driver, threading & interrupt knowledge a plus
- Ability to work independently or be collaborative as needed.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Effective Communication Skills
100+ Customers Are Automating Today With Help Of Our Products and Team.
Contact Us So We Can Help You Start Automating Today!
RSI is here to provide you with more information and create an effective solution for your instructional needs.
Copyright © 2020 Robotic Systems Integration, Inc. ®