Terms & Conditions
(Unless otherwise noted by Robotic Systems Integration, Inc.)
• All sales are final
• Prices are subject to change without notice.
• Prices are net of VAT and Sales Tax.
• Standard lead-time to shipment is 6-8 weeks after receipt of order. A fee will be applied to expedited orders.
• Annual Purchase Orders must be scheduled & shipped within a one-year period from original date of order. If the order is not completed after one year, the customer will be back-billed for volume discounts on any units shipped. The customer is also responsible for a 25% Cancellation Fee on standard products not shipped, or a 50% Cancellation Fee on custom products not shipped.
• Shipments may not be rescheduled within 8 weeks of the date of the shipment reschedule request.
• Orders are shipped via UPS unless otherwise specified. Freight charges and insurance prepaid and added to invoice.
• International shipments may require an export license.
• The customer is responsible for all VAT, customs duties, taxes and all fees associated with importing.
• Payment is due within 30 days with established credit. Orders without established credit will require prepayment or
COD (for domestic shipments only).
LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD & LIABILITY
• All items (except for accessories) are warranted to be free from material defects for one year from date of shipment.
• Accessories such as cables and screw terminals are not warranted.
• Except as provided above, RSI makes no other warranties express or implied, regarding any delivered products, including without limitation, all other warranties as to non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
• Under no circumstances will RSI be liable to any end user of its products for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, or any damages for lost profits, loss of use or lost savings in connection with the use of any RSI product. RSI’s liability for any defective product shall be limited to a refund for the purchase price or the repair or replacement of such product.
• Products may include new or refurbished components, which are functionally equivalent to new parts.
LIMITED WARRANTY RETURNS & REPAIRS:
• Returns must have a valid RMA number. Please contact RSI customer service to receive a valid RMA number.
• Returns must be packaged adequately to protect the product with the RMA number clearly visible.
• The customer is responsible for shipping charges to send an RMA to RSI.
• If a warranty return is verified as faulty due to manufacturing defect, RSI will repair or replace the product and pay for UPS Ground return shipment or the least expensive return shipping method. The customer is responsible for all VAT, customs duties, taxes and all fees associated with importing.
• If the warranty return has no problem found, the customer is responsible for an RMA evaluation charge and return shipping charges. The customer is responsible for all VAT, customs duties, taxes and all fees associated with importing.
• The customer is responsible for all shipping charges and fees related to products returned out of the warranty for repair.
• If the customer requests an expedited return shipping method, the customer will be responsible for shipping charges and typically provides RSI with the customer’s UPS or Federal Express account number.
TERMINATION OR CANCELLATION OF PURCHASE ORDER
• In the event of a termination or cancellation of a Purchase Order, the buyer recognizes its financial responsibility for the materials and labor expended by RSI on behalf of the buyer. Customers may cancel Standard Product orders 30-days or more before the date of scheduled shipment; however, the order is subject to a 25% Order Cancellation fee. Customers may cancel Custom Product orders 30-days or more before the date of scheduled shipment; however, the order is subject to a 50% Order Cancellation fee.
• RSI reserves the right to advertise the existence of this sale for promotional purposes. Care will be taken to protect confidential and proprietary customer information.
100+ Customers Are Automating Today With Help Of Our Products and Team.
Contact Us So We Can Help You Start Automating Today!
RSI is here to provide you with more information and create an effective solution for your instructional needs.
Copyright © 2020 Robotic Systems Integration, Inc. ®